Updated 11-27-2021 (See Addendum at the bottom)
Before you say anything, just how much money have you earned, and what are you willing to do to earn it? If people all over the world are willing to load my pockets, it’s not your concern.
So what if I cost the economy of Canada millions? So what if I put people out of work, I am not racist about it, I put our own people out of work too so why fault me?
You people are to blame, you created the system, I am just playing the system you created. But I would like to thank my support team (see I am an equal rights supporter, look at how many white faces are on my team.
OK maybe I had to tell a few lies along the way, and so what if we only have the support of a few family members and not the entire Wet’suwet’en nation, so what if we combined all of my group with Freda’s group, after all she is on her way to being the next millionaire too.
Lets see, we need more funding, we are not millionaires yet, so please keep sending it to me.
Do the math, we need more
Now add in our sideline. and you can see we are still struggling in poverty, we only have $664,548 so were not millionaires yet, please donate to make our dreams come true.
Our first parody, hope you enjoyed it. Note the amounts they made in fundraisers are current and real.
As of 11-27-21 the totals are now at GoFundMe is at $402,196 raised (note this does not include the GoFundMe accounts that they have already cashed out $239,507.00 from Feb 2020)
and Rallyup is at $433,201.00 RAISED
We obtained this list from another website (copy pasted verbatim) from Feb 12, 2020
- GoFundMe Wet’suwet’en Access Point on Gidimt’en Territory – 2019 Fundraiser and closed. Organized by Jennifer Wickham (probably a relative of Molly’s) for Cody Thomas Merriman. $239,507 raised
- GoFundMe Gidimt’en Strong – Started Jan 2020. Organized by France Maybe (Fake Person) for Molly Wickham. $250,606 raised of $300,000 goal
- The Action Network Unist’ot’en Camp Legal Fund – 2019 Fundraiser and closed. Freda Huson’s name is on this. The amount raised has been erased but my screenshot showed $416,485 raised of $800,000 goal
- The Action Network Unist’ot’en 2020 Legal Fund – 2020 Fundraiser again with Freda Huson’s name. Claims court costs to date are $400,000 and last year $385,000 raised (short a few thousand). Again the amount raised for this year was erased but a screenshot says $468,471 raised of $800,000 goal
- GoFundMe Support the Likhts’amisyu spring build – Run by Warner Naziel (Ex of Freda Huson and the FAKE Chief Smogelgem who stole title from Gloria George) and Adam Gagnon (also throws around that he’s a High Chief). Started Apr 2019. $9,200 raised of $50,000 goal
- Online Store Solidarity Art Space – Merchandise proclaiming solidarity with the Hereditary Chiefs and down with colonial settlers. All proceeds to the The Gitimt’en camp (with their extra fundraisers) and the The Unis’tot’en camp (with their extra fundraisers)
- GoFundMe Support the Wet’suwet’en Hereditary Chiefs! – Sovereign Likhtsamisyu (aka Warner Naziel & Adam Gagnon) with their multiple options for donations is organizing this fundraiser on behalf of Angie Gagnon. Started Feb 2020. $44,779 raised of $50,000 goal
- GoFundMe TO Solidarity with Unist’ot’en land defenders! – Example of some of the cross country support for the HCs. $4,950 raised of $5,000 goal
- GoFundMe From Mi’kma’ki to Unist’ot’en Yintah – Example of the fundraising so outside people can come and be a part of the blockades in the woods. $1,675 raised of $2,000 goal
- GoFundMe Documentary: Protecting Unceded Lands in BC – Example of the propaganda efforts of the movement. They are very active on social media and are working hard to sway the ‘Hearts & Minds’ of Canadians with their lop-sided portrayal of the ‘colonial’ governments and ‘oppressive’ police. $2,165 raised of $20,000 goal
- GoFundMe Stand with Lelu – SkeenaWild Conservation Trust is organizing this fundraiser. This professional activist group was financing many FN band Hereditary Chiefs to oppose the CGL pipeline. $19,765 raised of $40,000 goal
- RAVEN (Respecting Aboriginal Values & Environmental Needs) Stand strong for Wet’suwet’en Yintah Another professional activist group based in Victoria, BC with strong ties to the BC Sierra Club. $135,932 raised of $250,000 goal
- Swift Foundation – An example of the non-Canadian professional activist trust foundations directly funding the OW. $29,643 donated in 2018 (source, OW financial statements)
- Bulkley Valley Research Centre, Pacific Salmon Foundation, Skeena Fisheries Commission – Activist environmental organizations whose donations pop up in the OW financial statements.
Adding up the fundraising numbers, it appears that $1.5 million has been raised in donations in the last year. That’s a lot of money which is mostly untraceable and the use of which has little accountability.
"Now you know the rest of the story"
brought to you by
In the event we are using copyrighted material, we are doing so within the parameters of the Fair Dealing exception of the Canadian Copyright Act.
See our Copyright Notice
I had to read this a couple of times before I caught that part of the bottom of this being a parody. Good work. I wish we could expose more how much money these scam artists scam people for.