Stand Earth an American funded Eco-radical organization is furious that the Royal Bank of Canada chose to keep their AGM civilized by removing the in person portion of the AGM.
It begs the question of wasted money, wasted bragging rights, for 3 actors in Hereditary Chiefs blankets.
““This doesn’t seem like a coincidence,” said Sleydo’, Spokesperson for the Gidimt’en Checkpoint who traveled from the Yintah, the Wet’suwet’en traditional territory, to attend the meeting”
OK let’s put this all in perspective, the list of the actors that went to intentionally disrupt the AGM of the Royal Bank of Canada.
- Jeff Brown a resident from Burns Lake (Lake Babine Nation) not Wet’suwet’en , he worked at Babine Forest Products for pretty much all of his adult life and in his retirement could easily afford to buy his title within the Office of Wet’suwet’en. He was another one of those appointed chiefs. The key word here is appointed, as opposed to inherited and earned via proper Wet’suwet’en procedures in the balhats. (potlatch in feasthall)
- Fred Tom also a resident is from Hagwilget who worked mostly as a logger mostly in the Morice watershed and was appointed to his position of Hereditary Chief, the key word here is appointed, as opposed to inherited and earned via proper Wet’suwet’en procedures in the Wet’suwet’en balhats. (potlatch in feasthall)
- John Ridsdale hails from Hagwilget, he also has a very sketchy working history. Very little is known about how he managed to acquire his title as a Hereditary Chief, he is also now more famous for his criminal record from his drunkin rampage where he shot a neighbours dog.
- Molly Wickham illegitimately adopted into the Gidimt’en clan, she grew up in the Stellat’en First Nations close to Fraser Lake, so definitely not raised on Wet’suwet’en territory or Wet’suwet’en culture. (Also famous for her man camps slogan but allows rape to go unpunished.)
- Jennifer Wickham, had her education paid for by the Stellat’en First Nation. Stellako is located 160 kilometers west of Prince George, B.C. Stellat’en (people of Stella) born and raised as a Stellat’en.
Considering there are 13 positions for Hereditary Chiefs, one has to wonder why the others are maintaining silence? None of the above mentioned Hereditary chiefs followed tradition of entering the feast halls or supporting families who lost loved ones. They are so nontraditional its painful to observe.
In order to fit the narrative that they represent the Wet’suwet’en they have once again duped the press, with the help of American radicals funding, it still leaves us with that burning question. It seems that the funding of CGL takes precedence to men (even Hereditary Chiefs) who rape and abuse young women.
To date these same 5 people have done absolutely nothing to have these abusers who live among them arrested.
So it begs the question, if the Royal Bank of Canada knows who these actors really are and that they do not represent the Wet’suwet’en Nation, why do they owe these clowns the floor on which to conduct their propaganda?
"Now you know the rest of the story"
brought to you by
In the event we are using copyrighted material, we are doing so within the parameters of the Fair Dealing exception of the Canadian Copyright Act.
See our Copyright Notice